Marigolds & Lenghas - (White glossy mug)
About the art:
This print is part of a series based on Fashion Designers. This image is from Indian fashion designer Arpita Mehtas' past collection. Each image of the series focuses on inspirations from other fashion and cultures recreated into a modern vector print. This image focuses on the woman wearing a modern camel twig lehenga set with cowrie shell detailing with marigolds in the background. Marigolds carry different meanings across cultures, often symbolizing purity, divinity, and the connection between life and death.
About cup material:
Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between—this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
• 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.8″ (9.6 cm) in height, 3.2″ (8.2 cm) in diameter
• 15 oz mug dimensions: 4.7″ (11.9 cm) in height, 3.3″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• 20 oz mug dimensions: 4.3″ (10.9 cm) in height, 3.7″ (9.3 cm) in diameter
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
• Blank product sourced from China