Figs and Lilies Purple Hues Still Life - (Framed)
About the art:
This print is part of a series inspired by Dutch painter Rachel Ruysch's still life paintings with the combination of the retro 1960s color tones in "In the Mood for Love" by director Wong Kar-wai. Each image of the series focuses on a specific color that creates a retro feel with the classical elements of the flowers in a vase with a fruit bowl. I added the fruit bowl to give more meaning to the artwork because, in many cultures, figs are considered a symbol of fertility or wisdom.
About the print material:
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster printed on high-quality paper, with a partly glossy, partly matte finish.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick paper
• Paper weight: 260 g/m²
• .75” (1.9 cm) thick ayous wood frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia